From the outset, our aim was to present a game that sought to minimise the flaws we could find in other games of the MMORTS genre (of which we were fond). So we opted for:
- the abandonment of "Pay-to-Win" monetisation, which is detrimental to the smooth running of games because it creates distortions within player communities,
- the renunciation of advertising monetisation, which consists of exploiting the service's audience to generate revenue,
- and the best possible involvement of the community that can be formed and the taking into account of their suggestions.
We also add our own personal touch, including:
- by offering a scenario and universe that differ from pre-existing games,
- and by introducing unusual interactions between players.
In the end, all of this maximises the fact of:
- having fun!
So first and foremost, it is a project designed by gamers for gamers. But all this is just a pious promise formulated by the Arkedya team. The easiest way to convince yourself is to try the game for free.
Origin of the game
A flash, and then it all begins: under the evening light, the game is born at the end of 2017 under the name Anthropya. Its storyline and main mechanics are imagined in the first few weeks.
Start of the development
The development of the game is progressively getting underway in the early days of 2018.
Release of the prototype
After long hours of work, the first version of the game, a kind of non-monetised prototype, is published. The main goal is to test the game's appeal and, in a collaborative mode, to gather opinions and ideas from current players.
Shutdown of the prototype
Prototyping is stopped so that the team can concentrate on releasing a complete redesign of the game.
Change of the name
The game is getting a makeover: the name Anthropya is replaced by Arkedya.
Launch of the beta test
The beta test is open to all users who wish to test the game.
Release of the game
The gates to the world of Arkedya are open to all adventurers. All players can now compete on the worlds.